Saturday, April 9, 2022

Bay Shore Cottages

This resort was located on the east side of Sucker Bay up toward the north part of the bay.   I know nothing else about this resort, I'm hoping that someone out there can give me more information about this resort!


From the late 1950's early 60's Chamber of Commerce map:


BAY SHORE COTTAGES - On Sucker Bay, Leech Lake,.  Deluxe modern housekeeping cottages.  "Best in the Northwest."  Playground, fishing, hunting, boats, motors.  Mr and Mrs J. V. Lestina, Box 51, Schley, Minn. 

1 comment:

  1. I can provide all the information you'd want on this resort! My family owned it from 1978 until 1996 (then called Bay Shore Resort). Let me know what information you'd like to have about it, or other resorts on the north end of Sucker Bay. There were 4 resorts along a 2 mile stretch.

    ReplyDelete